My aim is true.

13 December 2005

One more.

I'm looking around at the students frantically finishing 15 page papers that are due in 12 hours. I'm thinking to myself, "Ha, no finals for me." In some creepy wierd way I wish I was one of them. I wish I was developing an ulser because I couldn't understand a physics class. I wish I was going prematuraly grey because I couldn't find the right way to express my instructor's opinion about 18th cenutry art. I wish I was loosing sleep over a paper I've written and rewritten and rewritten. I'm a sick sad person.

3 Comments:

Blogger T.R. said...

Look at it this way: being a blogger, you are ahead of 90% of the population of the world.

22:38

 
Blogger FPrince said...

Dang, that back of the head guy beat me to first comment.
I really like your blog. I think life is hard, too. Ulcers are over-rated.

11:14

 
Blogger jeremy said...

Or the even more covetable position that I find myself in - blogging during the time that I should be stressing out for a test that's tomorrow and I'm not all that prepared for. Aaah, the calming blanket of procrastination, where were you earlier? WAIT, no! Don't leave! Come back!! Ooooh, must be study time...

20:18

 

Post a Comment

<< Home