My aim is true.

15 December 2005

Dating II

I need to make up a numbering system. One good unit shall be called a snu. One bad unit will be called a bot. Think Dr. Seuss. If the snus outwiegh the bots I tell him I had a great time and can't wait to do it again. If the bots outweigh the snus I wait for him to get in touch with me.

He is really into music. That is two snus.
He has perfect eyes. Yet another snu.
He paid for dinner eventhough I think I'm the one that asked him out. Three snus.
He is kissable. Two snus.
He knows pop culture enought to hold his own in a conversation with me. Two snus.
He makes me laugh. Three snus.

He didn't open doors for me. Two bots.
He describes himself as a self-centered egotisicial asshole. Two bots.
He keeps his ego in check by putting himself down. One bot.
He likes country music. One bot.
He can't make a decision. One and a half bots.
He talked about an old relationship. Two bots.

Now I add...

Hold on this might take a minute..

Patient...

Wait for it...

Snus=Thirteen
Bots=Nine and one half

The next part of dating etuquette, the day after contact.

3 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

Oooh! Girl who blogs - ten snus at least. Only one bot for country music? You've a high tolerence level.

A girl and a date to choose,
Who strived for many a snus
But then he was caught
With many a bot
Now girl with a date to lose:)

00:15

 
Blogger T.R. said...

hmm. someone once told me:
"You snus, you lose" I guess he had it backwards.

12:53

 
Blogger FPrince said...

Although I concede your genius, I'm wondering how you can possibly keep a mental tally of snus and bots during the date. Did you scurry to a notepad as soon as you got home? Did you make a note on the napkin while he wasn't looking, mid-date?
You ARE great. Wow.
(Someone who does mental math: 8.78 metric snus.)

18:03

 

Post a Comment

<< Home