My aim is true.

18 December 2005

Jobs.

A call back for an interview is the best feeling ever. That's beside the point of this entry. I got into a small tiff with a co-worker this week. I can't even remember what happened to be honest with you. I felt bad about it for a couple days. We had to band together Saturday night in order to calm a customer down. Something about a spiral ham that was supposed to be cooked but wasn't cooked. He had to tell a fib. Which, if he didn't tell me about it, would have put me on the spot if ever asked about said fib, which wouldn't be a fib to the person asking about what happened...oh what tangeled webs we weave. After I told him I'd play along I called him back and apologized. I think the exact words were, "I really don't know what the hell went on but I'm sorry. We're friends." He was cool and he apologized too. I feel a lot better.

Let this be a lesson to you all. Don't lie.

Oh wait. Let this be a lesson to you all. Apologize before you loose a great friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home