My aim is true.

08 February 2006

Relationships.

Jeremy brought up that a relationship post is more up my alley. So I shall post about relationships.

I am currently unaffiliated. I just want to be Allison and get to know who would be a good fit for me. One requirement: willingness to rub my feet. Maybe that's in the heat of the moment. I got back from work where I'm on my feet for a long time.

That's beside the point.

Relationships require a lot of energy which I am, at times, willing to spend. I agree with Michelle when she says it can't be forced. When one person is feeling it and the other isn't that causes problems. Sometimes a relationship is accidental like those flats, sharps and naturals in a piece of music. But are those really accidents? They help the music not to have accidents.

Not the point.

National Single Awareness Day. We are one week a way. One of two days a year 1-800-flowers and Flower Patch are inundated with orders. I'm talking roses, my friend, roses. There are all different kinds but white, I think, are the most beautiful. Now, men that are reading this blog, I say unto you don't go buy me flowers until we have a dating relationship. Buying a girl flowers that just wants to be your friend really freaks her out! And when I say "a girl" I mean "me." Then I don't know what to say because I feel I strung you on and there's that awkwardness whenever we are in the same room and it just gets all messy and sticky.

I digress.

My point.

Like I've said before, I want a relationship with a member of the opposite sex but I don't think I'm ready for it. When will I be ready for it? I don't know. It's not in the cards. Heavenly Father is holding a pair when I only have high card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home