My aim is true.

21 January 2006

Ode to Frosted Mini Wheats in Fat Free Skim Milk

This is my left sided brain's attempt at a right sided activity. Let's see how it turns out.

Oh the Frosted Mini Wheat you are decieving
Wheat and healthiness on one side
Frosting and sugariness on the other...I can't do this.

Turns out I'm not a poet. In middle school I hung out with the pot-smoking (I pass on grass), Kurt Cobain envying, sweater wearing, bad poetry writers so you think it would rub off...it didn't. So I'll just tell you how much I like Frosted Mini Wheats in Fat Free Skim Milk.

They are like the black and white cookie of Seinfeld. The marrying of two great things. It's as if the Fat Free Skim Milk some how makes up for the unhealthiness of the frosting. In my brain I'm doing my body good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blake Baker said...

Your proposal sounds so good at first. A good meal that's healthy, a curse? That's sweet to the tummy, and ever so yummy with Skim Milk that's stealing your soul.

11:38

 
Blogger Blake Baker said...

...with Skim Milk that's not thick but runny.

There we go, now that's a limmerick

01:39

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Better.

17:08

 
Blogger FPrince said...

I once loved milk in a glass
A smile broke upon this fair lass
My mouth gave a cheer
It wasn't sick beer
This limerick isn't just crass.

It's talented.
Go skim!

17:38

 

Post a Comment

<< Home