My aim is true.

05 January 2006

Eating Disorder


Lindsay Lohan admited in a Vanity Fair article that she is struggling with Bulimia (she can read minds). The issue hits newsstands Wednesday...yesterday...I think.

The actress stated, "I saw SNL after I [hosted] it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms." Friends and loved ones staged an intervention.

Later she stated, "I knew I had a problem, but I couldn't admit it."

Rumors swirled around Lohan and her increasingly waning frame. She dismissed them.

She was also placed under hospital treatment for a severe asthma attack.

Allison's opinion. Eating disorders are a serious thing. Ms. Lohan's illness should have been treated sooner. Hello, family and friends, the intervention should have come about 6 months ago when her dress size was a -12, rather than when her lungs colapse due to lack of nourshment. Isn't this how Terri Schiavo ended up in a coma?

4 Comments:

Blogger FPrince said...

Sorry I have nothing constructive to add to this post, Allison. I feel bad for the poor girl, she was quite a kicker back in the day. It must be a lot of pressure to look The Looque in that messed up world she and Paris live in.

19:47

 
Blogger T.R. said...

I could never be bulimic

14:02

 
Blogger T.R. said...

but as we see from you photo, she has a spare self in case anything bad happens.

14:04

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Look to the cookie, TR.

19:56

 

Post a Comment

<< Home