My aim is true.

19 December 2005

Dating IV (subtitled the AAR)

AAR is an Army acronym for After Action Review. After a mission there are certain questions the Army needs answered so they can better conduct missions in the future.

Hi, I'm Allison, you might remember me from some AAR's like: The Helicopter Crashed Let's Find Out Why. And: Chow? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Chow.

Today's AAR is entitled The Date Heard Round the World.

You ask yourself a series of questions.
1. What went right?
2. What went wrong?
3. What could you have done better?
4. What could have others around you done better?
5. If put in the same situation what would you have done differently?
6. How did your training help you?

Take your time. There are no right or wrong answers. But really, there are right and wrong answers. Take question 6. The answer is always "If it wasn't for my training (fill in the good part of the misison here)." But we are here to talk about a date. Is there training for a date?

Anywhoo. Thanks for participating in todays AAR.

Damn the Army always making me think...like I'm in the Army.

3 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

1. I asked her out.
2. She said no.
3. Ummm...asked more emphatically?
4. Stop being so dang attractive. Yeah, that'd help me out.
5. Say "Aaawww, comeon...."
6. I didn't pee my pants. Noticeably.

14:19

 
Blogger T.R. said...

5 blues, 4 snots.

22:57

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home