My aim is true.

18 December 2005

Song lines.

The best song lines in the history of all song lines.

1. I've done the math enough to know the danger of our second guessing. Schism, Tool

2. I won't think twice to stick that barrel straight down Soncho's throat.
Santera, Sublime

3. Less concerned about fitting into the world, your world that is. Only, Nine Inch Nails

4. The very last one in a very long line. DOA, Foo Fighters

5. Now that I've seen you, I don't think your worth a second glance. Rapid Hope Loss, Dashboard Confessional

More to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger FPrince said...

I just lied to get to your apartment. --Is This It?, The Strokes

As long as there's broken hearts and dreams, and all of this highway in between, the waffle house will never close. --The Waffle House, David Wilcox

19:29

 
Blogger jeremy said...

Now due to a construct in my mind that makes their falling and their flight symbolic of my entire existence, it becomes important for me to get up and see their last second curves toward a horizontal flight. - Mr. Mastadon Farm, Cake

Every streetlight reveals the picture in reverse, yet it's so much clearer. - R.E.M. Nightsswimming.

Boots - start walkin'. - Nacey Sinatra, "These boots were made for walkin'"

Radio store's gonna give us lots of money, and everything's gonna be alright. - "Sell Out With Me Tonight." Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

And others that I can't think of right now.

20:09

 

Post a Comment

<< Home