My aim is true.

20 December 2005

More song lines.

So these are just from Dashboard Confessional. I think the man is brilliant!

You're measuring your minutes by a clock that's blinking eights. The Brilliant Dance

This apartment is starving for an arguement, anything at all to break the silence. Saints and Sailors

Which of the standard lines will we use? I've been meaning to call you. I've just been so busy. We'll catch up soon. Let's make it a point to. Standard Lines

Another wasted night, the televison steals the conversation. Again I Go Unnoticed

I'm careful not to wake you. Fearing conversation. It's better just to hold you and keep you pacified. Bend and Not Break

Defense is paper thin. Vindicated

So turn up the corners of your lips. Part them and feel my finger tips. Trace the moment, fall forever. Vindicated

There's not a word that I comprehend except when you sign it, "I'll love you always and forever." Screaming Infidelities

4 Comments:

Blogger FPrince said...

As I pushed my foot down to the floor
Round and round the hotel garage
Must have been touching close to 94

Man, that's sweet Dashboard.

17:14

 
Blogger FPrince said...

Or was that David Bowie? Hmmm???

17:14

 
Blogger jeremy said...

Witterten schon fette Beute
Riefen: Krieg und wollten Macht
Mann, wer haette das gedacht
Dass es einmal soweit kommt
Wegen 99 Luftballons

That one band that did the cover of this song as though they wrote it but didn't, but then again, that's why people do covers, isn't it?

14:25

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Goldfinger.

A cover is to see if they can make the song popular again. Some covers are great, the aforementioned a fantastic cover. Some aren't worth radio play. Any covers of The Beatles never work.

21:21

 

Post a Comment

<< Home