My aim is true.

27 January 2006

SuperBowl

The SuperBowl nears. In anti-TR fashion I am inviting you to a SuperBowl shindig at my apartment. Come one come all. Bring friends. Above all, bring some sort of SuperBowl food.

It will be later in the evening because I have an Army committment.




When: SuperBowl Sunday. February 5, 2006
Where: Allison's apartment 932 East 700 South #2
Time: 6:00 P.M.
Bring: People and Food

If the time changes I'll keep you posted. If all else fails, we can watch the highlights on Sports Center and SuperBowl comercials on the internet.

Friendly wagers will be accepted. Seattle by 10.

Come for a rippin' good time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Blake Baker said...

Sounds swell. You don't have to work?
But why is the Rum gone.

16:11

 
Blogger T.R. said...

while I am not a sports fan, I do enjoy superbowl parties because food and comercials. And scandalous half-time shows. So I'll go into the kitchen and get food during the game and be back in time to catch all the comercials.

20:10

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Rum is a foul drink.

My availibility for Wal*Mart is 24 hours everyday except Sunday. My manager called me her hero because I volunteered for the closing shift. She likes me.

00:37

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Hence the reason I'm still awake.

01:28

 
Blogger Spencer said...

I'd come but we're going to have a family party. Yay family parties!

19:44

 

Post a Comment

<< Home