My aim is true.

10 April 2006

Yoink.

Nicknames.



Al-Dad gave me this one. He's always called me Al.
Big Al-I was called this until I told my dad to stop.
Alli-High school. There was a cheerleader named Allie so I had to leave the "e" off. I was a swimmer I couldn't have the same nickname as a cheerleader.
AB-Short for AlliButtons. From StrongBad email. My sister is TB for TrishieButtons.
Little One-I'm the littlest.
Little Blonde One-I'm the blonde one. I'm convinced my hair is red yet my family still calles me the blonde one.
The Short One-I'm the shortest in my family.
Sabot-The Army gave me this one by default. "Like the round, Drill Sergeant." You pronunce it like my last name. I have no Army nicknames because my last name is too cool.
The Good Daughter-This one is interchangeable with my sister. Whenever we would do something dad liked he called us the good daugher. There could only be one good daughter at a time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spencer said...

Your hair is SO not red.

:D

21:39

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Not red red. But still red.

17:50

 
Blogger Laverna said...

All a matter of perspective. At work we have a blonde, a brunette (me) and a red head. The blonde is a darker blonde, the red head is more of a strawberry blonde. Point is we have all three.

14:39

 

Post a Comment

<< Home