My aim is true.

04 February 2008

Eights

Passionate about:
1. Learning and knowledge
2. The fam
3. Listening
4. Wondering why
5. Music
6. Star Wars and Lord of the Rings
7. Art
8. My young women

Want to:
1. Go back to Vegas
2. Backpack Europe
3. Go to Time's Square for the New Year
4. Practice Psychiatry for a year in Queensland
5. Pay off my car
6. Find that person who will knock my socks off
7. Go to Japan and buy a purple kimono and Hattori Hanzo Sword
8. Meet Chris Carrabba from Dashboard Confessional

Have recently read:
1. Dosage instructions for TheraFlu
2. Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk
3. Deathly Hallows, J.K. Rowling
4. Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui, Karen Kingston
5. Letters from Elder Bagley
6. The Mist, Stephen King
7. The Tale of the Body Thief, Anne Rice
8. Chapter 3, Yoga, The Spirit and Practice of Moving Into Stillness, Erich Schiffmann

Say:
1. Can't win 'em all.
2. Did you vote?
3. Just because you're 18 and don't know what you want to do with your life doesn't mean you're worthless. Remember that.
4. See that?
5. I only have one stamp left and it's Luke on Tatooine.
6. You're smart and beautiful. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
7. I can do this.
8. Everything will be okay.

Attracted to friends by:
1. Ability to understand and being open-minded
2. Conversation
3. Music knowledge
4. Honesty
5. Not being fearful of casual swears
6. Willingness to work
7. Wit

Could listen to over and over:
1. Hot Fuss, The Killers
2. Carnivas, Silversun Pickups
3. Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd
4. Supermassive Black Hole, Muse
5. The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most, Dashboard Confessional
6. Meds, Placebo
7. Prepare to be Wrong, Straylight Run
8. Catch Without Arms, Dredg

Learned this year:
1. I'm still jaded.
2. "I reach for these things because they float on the surface of the darkness in which I am drowning" is a perfect phrase for gospel principals.
3. Las Vegas is a town for adults.
4. Filing your taxes before April 15th gets your refund to your mailbox faster.
5. Start with mistrust and things might go more smoothly.
6. Jimmy John's might be the popular thing around the office but they do make a hell of a rare roast beef sandwich.
7. 2006 went faster than what I anticipated and 2007 was a blink.
8. It's hard to go to the gym every morning but I always have a self esteem boost when I leave.

And:
1. To an extent, I don't care what people think about me.
2. I think I have taste.
3. If I could moonlight as an archeologist, I would.
4. Medical school is gonna be rough.
5. Every minute of life is worth living.
6. Try not to take proximity for granted.
7. I will never drive a minivan.
8. I identify with 15 year olds.

Tag:
1. Ashley
2. Michelle
3. Laverna
4. Um, I only have three to tag

(Thanks TR for this brilliant idea)

5 Comments:

Blogger T.R. said...

you're welcome, even though this wasn't my idea.

02:46

 
Blogger Awright13 said...

It's a cool post though and I like your choice of 8 instead of ten. Very nouvous blog.

15:54

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

It's still a great idea even though it was kifed.

17:53

 
Blogger FPrince said...

5. Not being fearful of casual swears
Ha ha ha ha!!
Hubband is still getting used to it, poor bloke, and I catch him with the swears sometimes.

11:39

 
Blogger Awright13 said...

I sometimes like to swear. I know, I know...

21:59

 

Post a Comment

<< Home