My aim is true.

11 January 2008

Things to do in 2008, a list

Eat more tater tots.
Fold my laundry.
Forget to type my talk for church (Speaking of, if you would like to come: 800 E. 700 S. 11:00 AM Sacrament, January 13, 2008).
Stop watching Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, any VH1 countdown show and My Super Sweet 16.
Try to stay awake for The Soup.
End my new found obsession with Brittney Spears.
Read my text books.
Spend more time with my dad and his wife.
Make my bed more often.
Take my Christmas tree down (crossing my fingers for tomorrow).
Buy the battered fish sticks not the minced ones.
Drive my car for the sake of driving my car.
Blog about Las Vegas and my bench warrent.

7 Comments:

Blogger Matsby said...

Janice Dickinson and the Kardashians huh? Bad late-night cable is a slippery slope and I know it well.

18:13

 
Blogger Laverna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

08:16

 
Blogger FPrince said...

I haven't watched "Blind Date" in over a year, and I'm still proud of it. Dark days.

Tater tots are a good source of carbohydrates, relatively low in fat. Good choice.

Your talk was awesome.

Something else was cool about your post but I can't remember what...

15:12

 
Blogger FPrince said...

Oh yes, there it is. I am also a little too fascinated with Ms. Spears. I think the fact that I studied psychiatric disorders last semester has triggered a new interest. I think Brittney has some mental health problems related to substance abuse, personal crisis and maybe some bipolar issues that were in place before the fame. Who knows? Dr Phil knows.

The sad thing thing is, she will likely not receive the help and the time she needs to get better because, frankly, crazy sells. And she's worth a lot of money to people whether she's sick or not.

Also...what was it?

Oh yeah! Bench warrant???

15:15

 
Blogger Laverna said...

I took all the trimmings and trappings off the tree yesterday, but have yet to actually get the tree into the dumpster.

08:19

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Unfortunately the tree is still up. Damn the semester. As the Boss says, "Today."

07:44

 
Blogger Blake Baker said...

Don't let society tell you "its tacky to leave your Christmas tree up"

Leave the tree up, just find different ways to commemorate the holidays with it. I believe the difference between a house and a home is a good Columbus Day Tree

11:36

 

Post a Comment

<< Home