My aim is true.

25 February 2006

The Bandwagon

Since people are posting lists, at least two people, I'm going to post a list.

What I won't miss about working for Wal*Mart.

1. Screaming children whose parents don't/can't remedy the situation. Reinforcement of negative behavior.
2. Pushy customers. Not just regular customers but associates as well.
3. Parents that insist on bringing their children to the store at 11:00 PM.
4. Understaffing.
5. A paycheck that makes me hold my breath.
6. The phrase, "It's new. You'll get used to it."
7. People that don't say "Thank you."
8. The married man in his mid-40s that insists on flirting with me.
9. The deli associate that looks over my shoulder assuming she will learn her job through osmosis.
10. How did I become the lead of every shift?
11. Being the lone deli closer.

That's some of it.

More to come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home