My aim is true.

11 November 2006

Country Music Scandal

I think this is freakin' awesome.

We all know I am not...AM NOT...a country music fan.

Apparently Faith Hill was the shoe in for the award of Best Female Vocalist at the Country Music Awards. I saw this on the morning after the award show and I laughed. She even won a Radio from Hell award, the Boner of the Day for Wednesday the 8th of November.

I think this is an awesome piece of music history and will be forever in our minds as the day Faith Hill committed career suicide.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chester The Bear said...

You've just gotta love a good dummy spit! Exceptional.

03:59

 
Blogger FPrince said...

HA HA HA HHAAAA HH A H A H A H AA HHHH AAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Now we see the ugly underneath. "What we've trodden in's the truth, and that's the hardest thing to wash down with a glass of lemonade." (Name the song and win a prize!)

22:42

 
Blogger jeremy said...

Hilarious. I picture 'Zoolander' where he goes down to accept the award. What a slavering minger.
Michelle - Again you've already posted the answer to your own question. Do you get the prize, then?

02:32

 
Blogger FPrince said...

But it wasn't capitolized...

11:05

 
Blogger Awright13 said...

Thus proving that blondes really do have more anger issues.

21:19

 

Post a Comment

<< Home