My aim is true.

28 April 2006

Dating X...The Revenge

Heart.

Sleeve.

Naw, I just get rejected.

Never again will I put myself on the line for someone who is out to play the game. Mr. IHaveAttentionFromEveryGirlHere. I'm just another.

In light of new evidence I've determined to move passed Lamepants McForbiddenDoughnuts or as I like to call him Sir Doesn'tCallBackAtAll. Good recon Michelle.

In a conversation with a trusted person last week I realized there are many more fishees out there. Thanks kind sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Not too vengeful. Sorry Blake.

2 Comments:

Blogger FPrince said...

The good news is that this one wasn't McLacivious (thanks Jeremy).
Quoth the raven, Never more.

22:50

 
Blogger FPrince said...

It took me a minute to remember who this guy even was? ______? Who's ______? See, you hardly remember either.

11:27

 

Post a Comment

<< Home