My aim is true.

24 June 2006

Song lines that best describe my inner thoughts...

...because I'm not a poet.

"Now that I've seen you, I don't think you're worth a second glance. So much for all the promises you made, they served you well and now you're gone and they're wasted on me. So much for your endearing sense of charm, it served you well and now you're gone and it's wasted on me." ~Dashboard Confessional

"Don't wait, don't wait. The road is now a sudden sea and suddenly, you're deep enough to lay your armor down." ~Dashboard Confessional

"I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets but you're not alone. You're not discreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. Well as for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs and sit alone and wonder how you're making out. But as for me, I wish that I were anywhere with anyone making out. Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities. Taking it somewhere." ~Dashboard Confessional

"Buried deep as you can dig inside yourself, and covered with a perfect shell, such a charming beautiful exterior. You can't fake it hard enough to please everyone or anyone at all or anyone at all." ~Dashboard Confessional

"This medicine is just what you deserve. Swallow, choke and die." ~Dashboard Confessional

"And with a sad heart I say 'Bye' to you and wave, kicking shadows on the streets for every mistake that I've made. Like a baby boy I never was a man until I saw your blue eyes cry and I held your face in my hands. And I fell down yelling 'Make it go away! Just make her smile come back and shine like it used to be!' Then she whispered 'How could you do this to me?'" ~Blue October

"You just kinda wasted my precious time." ~Bob Dylan

5 Comments:

Blogger FPrince said...

The pain is still pulsing, I can sense.

May I quote the immortal Alannis?
"You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn"

17:51

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Just a bit.

02:50

 
Blogger jeremy said...

"Song lines that best describe my response to your inner thoughts..."
"Dry your eyes mate
I know it's hard to take but [his] mind has been made up
There's plenty more fish in the sea
Dry your eyes mate
I know you want to make [him] see how much this pain hurts
But you've got to walk away now."
- The Streets

10:27

 
Blogger Blake Baker said...

Ooo! Ooo! I wanna play.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well, and I've often been told you should only do what you know how to do well, and that's be you. Be what you're like. Be like yourself."
-"Whistling in the Dark"
They Might Be Giants

21:30

 
Blogger FPrince said...

The Cheat smells like smelly cheaty lying man type guy. That's pretty smelly.

16:18

 

Post a Comment

<< Home