My aim is true.

02 July 2006

Preston, Idaho

I loved this. Second best trip I've ever taken. The hotel staff saw that it was necessary for me to sleep in the same room that Jon Heder (Napoleon) stayed in for his stay in Preston. I slept in Napoleon's bed. If you are a fan this day trip is a must.
What's that in my driveway?
We'll have to mix and match.
Wanna play me?
Vote for Pedro.
Strawberry shake.
Those boots are awesome.
Dang.
Uncle Rico.
Fry sauce.
Rex quon do.
Plungers.
Pinata.
Preston High School.
Pedro's house.
Summer's house.
LaFawnda and Kip's park bench.
Onion rings.
Napoleon's house.
Napoleon's sutie.
Me in Napoleon's room.
Me and Trisha's house.
Me and the field.
Me and Pedro's house.
Me and Napoleon.
Me and Napoleon's house.
The map.
A stickfigure. It's pretty much my favorite doodle. Drawn for it's skills in magic.
It's a Sledgehammer.
Napkin.
I bought them. It's a 10 pack.
Hey Lyle.
Go for it.
Forgot my checkbook.
Flippin' sweet.
Deseret Industries.
Deseret Industries.
I already get my hair cut at the Cuttin Curral.
I've been taming this honeymoon stallion.
Big J Burgers.
I had nobody to play footsey with.
Trisha's house.

I hope your summer experiences are unforgettable.

Lucky.

8 Comments:

Blogger Blake Baker said...

Wow, its what all the kids have been talking about. I am really befuddled as to why there is fry sauce on your arm?

17:32

 
Blogger T.R. said...

Wait, there's really a Preston Idaho?!?

20:10

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

500, I highly recomend taking this day trip. It was awesome.

Mr. Souflee, In the movie Kip and Uncle Rico went to Big J Burgers. Uncle Rico ended up with fry sauce on his arm and he cleaned it up with a napkin.

Yes, TR, there is a Preston, Idaho.

Napoleon Dynamite changed my life...for the better.

11:47

 
Blogger jeremy said...

Are you really the head of the Qwiki-Mart?

23:03

 
Blogger FPrince said...

Really?

19:18

 
Blogger Yakko Warner said...

One of these days, I'm gonna hafta rent that movie.

21:47

 
Blogger Laverna said...

Where's the chapstick?? My lips hurt real bad.

14:26

 
Blogger Awright13 said...

I am truly in awe. I, for one, did not enjoy the movie...however(and before I get beaten down by the masses of pedro fans) I must say that it deffinatly helps me appreciate the screen sensation because i now know that such boredom truly exists.

13:59

 

Post a Comment

<< Home