My aim is true.

24 November 2006

Reflect

A reflection in the mirror is usually what you want to see.
Sometimes it can be something you are forced to see.
It is at times distorted like how a lake or car window can distort an image.
Can one see through themselves like they can see through a car window?
I look in a mirror and see not what I want to see but what I have to see.
I look in a car window and can see through the person I want to see.
I look in a lake and see deep into what I am forced to see.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

The unruly processed photogenic of perception. I think there's a saying somewhat to the effect of "I don't see myself for who I am, nor do I see myself as who you believe that I am, I see myself as I believe that you believe that I am". I think it's great that we can keep ourselves captivated enough by ourselves to keep coming back...yeah....that's how it works...

01:26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home