My aim is true.

10 January 2007

Iraq

Here is how it's going to work. IF I get the call this is the order of how people in my life are informed:

1. Family
2. The Ward
3. Work
4. Bloggers
5. Everyone else

There are always exceptions to some of these rules, ie. If I've ever called you a brother or a sister and meant it, you're family.

I quite literally don't know if I'm going anywhere. These things take time. I'll have my brave face on. You'll know.

I'm not going anywhere until I have that paper in my hand.

What, me worry?

4 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

I can finally say I'm a step ahead of everyone else. Hehe, we're cool.

09:05

 
Blogger Matsby said...

Well, I hope you don't have to go, but like Jeremy, I am glad I am ahead of "everyone else" - which I guess refers to like the check-out guy at the grociery store, homeless people, and Rocky Anderson.

What me worry? Yes. Me worry sometimes. Especially about war.

11:32

 
Blogger Awright13 said...

Where are you in the life cycle of likely units they'd call?

18:03

 
Blogger Creativity Escapes Me said...

Jeremy - Super cool.

Gatsby - Worry about things you can control. In some way I can kinda control war. You can't.

Ashley - I don't know.

18:29

 

Post a Comment

<< Home